They say that laughter is the best medicine, so what better way to give your students a boost than with a little humor? Honestly, these delightfully cheesy dinosaur jokes for kids might elicit some groans, but you’re sure to hear a few chuckles too!
1. What do you call someone who puts their right hand in the mouth of a T-Rex?
2. What did the dinosaur use to cut wood?
3. What makes more noise than a dinosaur?
4. What do you call a dinosaur that doesn’t take a bath?
5. What’s the best way to talk to a dinosaur?
6. What do you call a paleontologist who sleeps all the time?
7. Why did carnivorous dinosaurs eat raw meat?
Because they didn’t know how to barbecue!
8. What do you get when a dinosaur walks through the strawberry patch?
9. What kind of dinosaurs make good police officers?
10. What’s as big as a dinosaur but weighs nothing?
A dinosaur’s shadow.
11. What did the dinosaur call her shirt-making business?
Try Sarah’s Tops.
12. What did the caveman say as he slid down the dinosaur’s neck?
13. What comes after extinction?
14. What comes after y-stinction?
15. What is in the middle of dinosaurs?
The letter S.
16. What did the T-Rex say at lunchtime?
Let’s grab a bite!
17. Which dinosaur can jump higher than a house?
Any dinosaur! A house can’t jump!
18. What should you do when a dinosaur sneezes?
Get out of the way!
19. Why did the archaeopteryx catch the worm?
Because it was an early bird!
20. How do you invite a dinosaur to a cafe?
21. Where do dinosaurs spend their pocket money?
22. What do you call a dinosaur that left its armor out in the rain?
23. Do you think anything could tricera-top these dinosaur puns?
I dino what to tell you, but probably not.
24. What do you call a baby dinosaur?
25. What do you call a dinosaur that never gives up?
26. What do you call a dinosaur who is a noisy sleeper?
27. What does a dinosaur call a porcupine?
28. What did dinosaurs use to drive their cars?
29. Why didn’t the dinosaur cross the road?
Because there were no roads then!
30. What do you call a dinosaur with a rich vocabulary?
31. What kind of explosions do dinosaurs like?
32. What does a triceratops sit on?
33. Why did the dinosaur wear a bandage?
Because it had a dino-SORE.
34. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because chickens didn’t exist then.
35. Why should you never ask a dinosaur to read you a story?
Because their tales are so long.
36. What dinosaur would Harry Potter be?