Pi Day is March 14th, and what better way to start your math lesson than with a few pi jokes!
3+14 Pi Jokes for Kids
1. What do you get when you divide the circumference of a jack-o’-lantern by its diameter?
2. What’s the best way to serve pi?
A la mode. Anything else is mean.
3. Why should you never talk to Pi?
Because they will go on and on and on forever.
4. What do you get when you divide the circumference of the sun by its diameter?
Pi in the sky.
5. Why shouldn’t you let advanced math intimidate you?
It’s really as easy as pi!
6. A statistics professor and a math professor worked together on a cookbook.
They called it “Pi A La Mode”.
7. Why did Pi fail their driver’s test?
Because they didn’t know when to stop.
8. What do you get when you dive the circumference of green cheese by its diameter?
9. What are 3.14% of sailors?
10. What’s wrong with the equation “pi r squared?”
Pi are round. Cake are square.
11. What did Pi say when asked if they could explain what Pi Day was again?
“I don’t want to repeat myself.”
12. Why should you never argue with Pi?
They are completely irrational.
13. What is a math teacher’s favorite snake?
14. What did the triangle says to the circle?
15. What’s the official animal of Pi day?
16. What happens when you eat too much pi?
You get a bigger circumference.
17. What do you get when a bunch of sheep stand in a circle?