Winter is nearly here and with it the calmness of snow flurries and cozy days by the fire … oh, who are we kidding? Winter excitement and chaos is what our students are about! Calm the excitement with some belly laughs and one of our favorite winter jokes for kids.
1. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
“Can you smell carrot?”
2. What kind of ball doesn’t bounce?
3. What do snowmen eat for lunch?
4. What often falls at the North Pole but never gets hurt?
5. What does a gingerbread man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet!
6. Why did the girl keep her trumpet out in the snow?
She liked playing cool jazz.
7. What sort of cakes do snowmen like?
The ones with thick icing.
8. What do you get if cross a snowman and a shark?
9. What is a mountain’s favorite type of candy?
10. What do you call a snowman that tells tall tales?
11. Where do snowmen love to dance?
At a snow ball.
12. What’s a snowman’s favorite drink?
13. How do you know when it’s too cold for a picnic?
When you chip your tooth on the soup!
14. What do you call a snowman on rollerblades?
15. Where do snowmen put their money?
16. What do snowmen wear on their heads?
17. How do you build a snow fort?
You igloo it together.
18. How did the snow globe feel after listening to a scary story?
A bit shaken up!
19. How does a Snowman get to work?
20. What two letters of the alphabet do snowmen prefer?
21. What do you call a penguin with no eye?
22. What kind of fish do penguins catch at night?
23. When is a polar bear not a polar bear?
When it’s in a grizzly mood!
24. How do you call an Eskimo cow?
25. What do you call a snowman in the summer?
What are your favorite winter jokes for kids? Share them in the comments below.
Want even more jokes for your students? We’ve got them on several topics, including math jokes, history jokes, science jokes, grammar jokes, and music jokes.
And make sure to subscribe to our newsletters to find out when we publish even more humor articles.